Russian Standard and Cointreau Noir are great products for any occasion. To celebrate them we decided to put this piece together that not only will give you delicious recipes, but also go a little bit in more detail about what these 2 are really made of.
Russian Standard Vodka was created by Russian entrepreneur Roustam Tariko in 1998. Now, after 16 years this very well known premium vodka can be found in more than 80 countries in the world!
But let’s not go too fast, this fine vodka didn’t grow out no where, it has created a differential factor with their unique creation processes. From a proprietary distillation procedure that retains the natural sensory character of the pure vodka to their controlled 200 distillation stages, Russian Standard has achieved the absolute transparency of their product. Their high quality procedures, brand awareness and history make for a tasteful yet strong 100% Russian Vodka!
Now that we now a little bit more about this amazing vodka, here is our favorite Russian Standard recipe!
– RUSSIAN MULE COCKTAIL:
- 50ml Russian Standard Original
- 150ml Premium Ginger Beer (or Ale)
- Fill copper mug with ice cubes. Squeeze in half of one lime. Add 50ml of Russian Standard Original and the Ginger beer to fill. Garnish.
For more information about Russian Standard: http://russianstandardvodka.com/
Cointreau Noir, created by master distiller Bernadette Langlais it’s a delicious blend of Cointreau and Remy Martin. The fusion of these 2 premium products create the perfect liquor for those who find cognac a little too strong. Cointreau Noir’s harmonious formula is 70% Cointreau and 30% Remy Martin. The mix has resulted in a sweet orange flavor with soft vanilla and nut notes and a golden amber color.
It’s ideal for fall desserts like pumpkin, apple or pecan pie. You can enjoy it on the rocks or in a cocktail, like the one we chose!
– COINTREAU NOIR & APPLE SODA COCKTAIL:
- 60ml Cointreau Noir
- 120ml cloudy apple juice
- 60ml club soda
- Pour ingredients over ice in a highball glass.
- Stir briefly and garnish with a slice of Fuji apple
Recipe from: http://sarahkempson.com
COINTREAU NOIR & RUSSIAN STANDARD: You can even enjoy these 2 great products in one! Here’s a cocktail that enhances both Russian Standard’s premium flavor and Cointreau Noir’s unique sweetness.
- 30 ml (1 oz) Cointreau Noir
- 30 ml (1 oz) Russian Standard vodka
- 15 ml (.5 oz) fresh lemon juice
- 15 ml (.5 oz) fresh blood orange juice
- 7.5 ml (.25 oz) agave nectar
- 1 egg white
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker and shake without ice to integrate the egg white. Then hard shake with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
We hope you enjoyed and learned a little bit more of these 2 amazing products! Salud!
Check out our SPECIALS for the month! For a 10% coupon sign up to our Baja email list!