Looking for something that will make your Christmas dinner a success? How about one of our favorite items for the holidays? – Remy Martin VSOP!
Remy Martin VSOP has a sweet and floral smell and a versatile and rich taste that will be perfect for Christmas!
Here’s a menu that your guests will love and that will be in a complete harmony with Remy Martin VSOP.
– Appetizer: Let’s start your dinner right! Make a cheese fondue and entertain your guests with different foods to dip. Remy Martin VSOP’s fruity notes will compliment greatly with the mix of cheeses and will give it a creamy finish.
Here’s how to make a balanced cheese fondue: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/cheese-fondue-recipe/index.html
– Entree: Cognac, overall, is a great pair for a rib eye steak. Remy Martin VSOP, a rib eye steak and potatoes is the perfect combination for a savory, smooth and sweet entree.
Here is the recipe for a delicious rib eye steak: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bbq-with-bobby-flay/rib-eye-steak-recipe/index.html
– Dessert: Remy Martin VSOP is ideal for desserts! We chose apple pie, because not only is a delicious holiday dessert, but it also has a tartness that goes flawlessly with this cognac.
Here is how to make an apple pie: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipe-collections/apple-pie/index.html
– Cocktails: We all know how important the cokctails are at any dinner! Here are 2 recipes that will complete your Christmas dinner!
- 1 1/4 ounces Remy Martin VSOP Cognac
- 3/4 ounce Amaretto Disaronno
- 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a martini glass.
- Squeeze the slice or orange into the drink
- 1 1/2 oz. Rémy Martin VSOP
- A few drops of Angostura Bitters
- Zest of orange (in the glass)
- Ginger Ale
- Pour Rémy Martin VSOP into a long drink glass over ice and topped with Ginger ale
- Add a few drops of Angostura Bitters and garnish with the orange zest and stir.
Christmas dinner is ready! Cheers!
Want more recipes and tips? Sign up to our e-mail list!